Most Popular Posts
- Minecraft Party Ideas using Cardboard Boxes!
- DIY Cardboard Crafts
- Insider’s Scoop: Optimism is All Around
- Boo-Haul Halloween Costume Contest
- The Complete Breaking Bad Halloween
- Travel Friendly Meals: 9 Recipes Using Non-Refrigerated Food Items
- What to do with Leftover Moving Supplies Part 2: Cardboard Boxes
- Storage Wars: Myth Busted
- Insider’s Scoop: Hurricane Sandy Relief Resources
- Storage Wars: Fact or Fiction?
Stay up to date
Featured AuthorWendy BFew things in life are as monumental as moving; new home, new city, new job and new friends. As overwhelming as it may seem, moving can be a great opportunity to get organized, try new things, and follow your dreams. My greatest advice is to plan in advance and take it one step at a time. Before you know it, you’re settled into your new home, and your move is just another adventure under your belt. On a personal note, I love getting outdoors and hiking, biking or swimming. However, I do enjoy a lazy afternoon with a good movie (preferably comedy, second runner up: horror). I couldn’t live without music, and can make a mean playlist for any occasion.
- Ask The Expert
- Driving Safety
- Insiders Scoop
- Tips & Tricks
- Shayne Dwyer on Gardening With Recycled Moving Supplies
- timothypatrick1147 on Gardening With Recycled Moving Supplies
- Wendy B on 6 Startling Facts About Distracted Driving that will Scare You Straight
- Steven on 6 Startling Facts About Distracted Driving that will Scare You Straight
- Wendy B on Ask the Expert