Do you enjoy the hustle and bustle of the city life or the calm seclusion of a big house in the suburbs? If you’re debating whether to move to the city or the suburbs, check out the infographic below provided by U-Haul. It tells you what the best parts of living in both the city and the suburbs are, as well as provides the most popular destination cities for both options based on the 2013 U-Haul Migration Trend Report.
Most Popular Posts
- Insider’s Scoop: Moving Truck Convoy for Superstorm Sandy Relief
- How To Organize Your Garage
- Minecraft Party Ideas using Cardboard Boxes!
- Winner: Tasty Fried Turkey Recipe Contest
- How to Park and Back Up a Moving Trailer: A Lesson from a Pro
- How to Organize Your Move Using Pinterest
- Understanding Your Towing Capabilities: An Interview with Bob De Kruyff
- 5 Must Download iPhone Apps for Moving
- 8 Tips for Parking and Backing up a Moving Truck
- How to Choose The Right Self-Storage