Updated January 18, 2017
We’ve all seen it- you’re sitting at a restaurant and you see flashing lights cruise by and your eyes can’t help but follow it. Mobile advertising is a new trend that lets your company get noticed on the road. Whether stuck in a traffic jam or just driving to and from work, your ad will be seen by audiences of all ages, backgrounds and incomes! Here are some things to keep in mind when considering mobile advertising:
- Requires little investment.
- Can’t be turned off, scrolled through or fast forwarded, like other advertising.
- Will reach drivers and passengers. whereas radio ads are specific to the station you’re listening to
- Most importantly, it can go where you need the business!
Mobile advertising is especially efficient for small businesses. What better way to get your name out there than on the road where millions of people are traveling daily? If you are interested in purchasing a vehicle to start your advertising campaign, companies like U-Haul have some great options for you! You can lease a truck for a very affordable price with Patriot Creative Group. Another great benefit of leasing a truck from the Patriot Creative Group is having help creating a design. They will even have the design applied to the truck and delivered to your door!
Tips for Successful Mobile Advertising Designs
- Keep text to a minimum: No one will be able to read an entire paragraph as you drive by.
- Use contrasting colors. Make it stand out: bright colors will draw the eye to your logo/advertisement.
- Use high-quality images: Images should be clear, not blurry or pixilated.
- If you are unsure about your design, make magnetic advertising that can be changed easily.
Franchise owners in several industries have found success with these trucks. The most popular industries have been gyms, hair salons, pizza restaurants and mobile phone companies. If you are looking for help to get your mobile advertising started, see how companies like U-Haul have helped other companies just like yours. Whether you are announcing a promotion, trying to increase membership or just trying to get your name out there, mobile advertising is the way to go.
Have you tried mobile advertising for your business? Do you have any tips for designing a logo? Let us know in the comment section below!