We’ve all seen it- you’re sitting at a restaurant and you see flashing lights cruise by and your eyes can’t help but follow it. Mobile advertising is a new trend that lets your company get noticed on the road. Whether stuck in a traffic jam or just driving to and from work, your ad will be seen by audiences of all ages, backgrounds and incomes! Here are some things to keep in mind when considering mobile advertising:
- It requires little investment, especially if you use your own vehicle.
- It can’t be turned off or fast forwarded through, as commercials often are.
- It will reach drivers and passengers. whereas radio ads are specific to the station you’re listening to
- Most importantly, it can go anywhere!
Mobile advertising is especially efficient for small businesses. What better way to get your name out there than on the road where millions of people are traveling daily? If you are interested in purchasing a vehicle to start your advertising campaign, companies like U-Haul have some great options for you! You can even lease a vehicle for as low as $244.95 a month with Patriot Truck Leasing.
Tips for Successful Mobile Advertising Designs
- Keep text to a minimum: No one will be able to read an entire paragraph as you drive by.
- Use contrasting colors. Make it stand out: bright colors will draw the eye to your logo/advertisement.
- Use high-quality images: Images should be clear, not blurry or pixilated.
- If you are unsure about your design, make magnetic advertising that can be changed easily.
If you are looking for help to get your mobile advertising started, see how companies like U-Haul have helped other companies just like yours. Whether you are announcing a promotion, trying to increase membership or just trying to get your name out there, mobile advertising is the way to go.
Have you tried mobile advertising for your business? Do you have any tips for designing a logo? Let us know in the comment section below!