A pet can be practically part of the family so make sure to include them in your moving experience! In honor of National Dog Day, here are some things to that will make sure to make your pet part of your moving memories!
Your #UhaulFamous Dog
While a move may not seem significant in the moment, it’s a big change in both your life and that of your pets so capture that moment! Next, make sure that the moment is recorded forever! You and your pooch can be #UhaulFamous! Here are some other pups whose moves have made them famous!
Moving with Your Pets
- The moving process can be a little more complicated when you have a pet so make sure to plan for that when you are organizing your move. You might need a carrier or sitter so planning is key.
- Make sure to not just plan the moving day, but their arrival to your new home by pet proofing it.
- If you are moving in the summer, remember that it can be hot and your pet feels it too! Keep them cool with these tips.
- Moving can be hard on everyone, including your pet so make it an easy transition. Make sure to take the time to help your pet adjust to your new home.
- Don’t forget to have some fun! Moving doesn’t have to be all work and no play and trust us, your pet will want to play. Here are some ways to make moving a little more enjoyable for your furry friend.
Do you have a pet moving tip? Let us know in the comments below!