A native of Pennsylvania, I have made moves down south, across the country and in town. I have made these journeys by myself, with my significant other, and with a boxer puppy and kitten. To say I have had my share of moving experiences is an understatement. One thing I have taken away from the moving experience is that it can be a time to reflect on how far you have come and where you will go next. Moving is a life changing experience, enjoy the journey.
Most Popular Posts
- Insider’s Scoop: Moving Truck Convoy for Superstorm Sandy Relief
- How To Organize Your Garage
- Minecraft Party Ideas using Cardboard Boxes!
- Winner: Tasty Fried Turkey Recipe Contest
- How to Park and Back Up a Moving Trailer: A Lesson from a Pro
- How to Organize Your Move Using Pinterest
- Understanding Your Towing Capabilities: An Interview with Bob De Kruyff
- 5 Must Download iPhone Apps for Moving
- 8 Tips for Parking and Backing up a Moving Truck
- How to Choose The Right Self-Storage