As a native Phoenician who has lived in the same general area all of my life, I can honestly say that just the thought of moving used to terrify me. With only three official moves in my past, I certainly wish I knew back then what I know now. For years now, my job has provided me knowledge, tips and “tricks of the trade” to help organize, plan, prep and pack in order to make moving easier. I also know now that moving is nothing to be afraid of, and I look forward to sharing some helpful information with you. So, whether it’s a new chapter in your life or just a change in scenery…embrace the opportunity with a positive outlook and look forward to a positive outcome. On a personal note: I love a good glass of wine and a good reunion with friends. I have a very soft spot in my heart for animals and probably have more than you do.
Most Popular Posts
- Insider’s Scoop: Moving Truck Convoy for Superstorm Sandy Relief
- How To Organize Your Garage
- Minecraft Party Ideas using Cardboard Boxes!
- Winner: Tasty Fried Turkey Recipe Contest
- How to Park and Back Up a Moving Trailer: A Lesson from a Pro
- How to Organize Your Move Using Pinterest
- Understanding Your Towing Capabilities: An Interview with Bob De Kruyff
- 5 Must Download iPhone Apps for Moving
- 8 Tips for Parking and Backing up a Moving Truck
- How to Choose The Right Self-Storage