Moving six times in five years, I have experienced every type of move from cross country to around the corner, and have learned some important tips and tricks along the way. I've lived in the cold and snow, on an island and in the desert, and a common trend I've learned is that a new move should be a fun, positive experience for you as you create a new chapter in your life!
Most Popular Posts
- Insider’s Scoop: Moving Truck Convoy for Superstorm Sandy Relief
- How To Organize Your Garage
- Minecraft Party Ideas using Cardboard Boxes!
- Winner: Tasty Fried Turkey Recipe Contest
- How to Park and Back Up a Moving Trailer: A Lesson from a Pro
- How to Organize Your Move Using Pinterest
- Understanding Your Towing Capabilities: An Interview with Bob De Kruyff
- 5 Must Download iPhone Apps for Moving
- 8 Tips for Parking and Backing up a Moving Truck
- How to Choose The Right Self-Storage