As an adolescent, I spent a lot of my time moving around. I had lived in about five different houses by the time I was five years old! Due to this exposure, moving has always been something exciting for me, and I'm the first one my friends flock to for moving help. At this point, it has become second nature. When I'm not helping out one of my friends who seem to be ever-moving, I enjoy painting, traveling, and road tripping.
Most Popular Posts
- Insider’s Scoop: Moving Truck Convoy for Superstorm Sandy Relief
- How To Organize Your Garage
- Minecraft Party Ideas using Cardboard Boxes!
- Winner: Tasty Fried Turkey Recipe Contest
- How to Park and Back Up a Moving Trailer: A Lesson from a Pro
- How to Organize Your Move Using Pinterest
- Understanding Your Towing Capabilities: An Interview with Bob De Kruyff
- 5 Must Download iPhone Apps for Moving
- 8 Tips for Parking and Backing up a Moving Truck
- How to Choose The Right Self-Storage