Moving is a rite of passage in one's life. It signifies change, something that many people fear as we all enjoy a sense of stability. But in my opinion, a move should be looked at as a chance to start anew, a sort of refresh that gives us the opportunity to begin a new chapter in our lives. My main piece of advice when moving is to try to avoid as much stress as possible. Picking up your whole “world” in a day or two's time and relocating it to a new area is never going to run exactly according to plan. But you must accept the journey and think about the relief you will feel once you are all settled into your new home. Every time I have moved I have had to remind myself of the feeling of accomplishment I will have when everything is unpacked, and this thought always gets me through the stress! In my free time I enjoy fitness, fishing, and spending time with friends and family.
Most Popular Posts
- Insider’s Scoop: Moving Truck Convoy for Superstorm Sandy Relief
- How To Organize Your Garage
- Minecraft Party Ideas using Cardboard Boxes!
- Winner: Tasty Fried Turkey Recipe Contest
- How to Park and Back Up a Moving Trailer: A Lesson from a Pro
- How to Organize Your Move Using Pinterest
- Understanding Your Towing Capabilities: An Interview with Bob De Kruyff
- 5 Must Download iPhone Apps for Moving
- 8 Tips for Parking and Backing up a Moving Truck
- How to Choose The Right Self-Storage