I have had plenty of moving experience, especially during college! As much as I believe in putting down roots, I also believe in shaking things up and sharing in new experiences. My advice when it comes to moving is plan ahead and get as much done as possible before the actual moving day. This is not just because I am a planner in general, but also because I believe in enjoying the experience and celebrating the move once it is done. Both of these become difficult if you are stressing about the last minute details or trying to catch up on a month's worth of work!
Most Popular Posts
- Insider’s Scoop: Moving Truck Convoy for Superstorm Sandy Relief
- How To Organize Your Garage
- Minecraft Party Ideas using Cardboard Boxes!
- Winner: Tasty Fried Turkey Recipe Contest
- How to Park and Back Up a Moving Trailer: A Lesson from a Pro
- How to Organize Your Move Using Pinterest
- Understanding Your Towing Capabilities: An Interview with Bob De Kruyff
- 5 Must Download iPhone Apps for Moving
- 8 Tips for Parking and Backing up a Moving Truck
- How to Choose The Right Self-Storage