I know trailers and I know moving. For the past 10 years I have been the "Go-To-Guy" for all of my friends when they need to move. My friend John calls me the "Truck and Trailer Loading Master". I once moved my own house 6 times in 8 months, so I realize how tiresome moves can be and I know ways to make them easier. Overall, I am an active person that loves his family and friends.
Most Popular Posts
- Insider’s Scoop: Moving Truck Convoy for Superstorm Sandy Relief
- How To Organize Your Garage
- Minecraft Party Ideas using Cardboard Boxes!
- Winner: Tasty Fried Turkey Recipe Contest
- How to Park and Back Up a Moving Trailer: A Lesson from a Pro
- How to Organize Your Move Using Pinterest
- Understanding Your Towing Capabilities: An Interview with Bob De Kruyff
- 5 Must Download iPhone Apps for Moving
- 8 Tips for Parking and Backing up a Moving Truck
- How to Choose The Right Self-Storage