A new chapter in your life always begins with a change in scenery. Moving from my childhood home to a dorm was the transition to what I'd hope would be my favorite chapter of my life. And so far it has been. On a personal note, I am a nature enthusiast, turtle-lover, avid online-shopper, constant tourist and that person that never likes to sit still or stop talking.
Most Popular Posts
- Insider’s Scoop: Moving Truck Convoy for Superstorm Sandy Relief
- How To Organize Your Garage
- Minecraft Party Ideas using Cardboard Boxes!
- Winner: Tasty Fried Turkey Recipe Contest
- How to Park and Back Up a Moving Trailer: A Lesson from a Pro
- How to Organize Your Move Using Pinterest
- Understanding Your Towing Capabilities: An Interview with Bob De Kruyff
- 5 Must Download iPhone Apps for Moving
- 8 Tips for Parking and Backing up a Moving Truck
- How to Choose The Right Self-Storage