I can't quite count any more how many times I have moved. For the sake of round numbers let us say 15 times, including a couple of international moves. That doesn't even count the many times that I have been recruited by family and friends to help them move. Those moves have been as small as a couple of suitcases up to the three 26' trucks it takes to move my parents. My one moving piece of advice is to have a good attitude, and breaks for pizza and beer can really help in that regard.
Most Popular Posts
- Insider’s Scoop: Moving Truck Convoy for Superstorm Sandy Relief
- How To Organize Your Garage
- Minecraft Party Ideas using Cardboard Boxes!
- Winner: Tasty Fried Turkey Recipe Contest
- How to Park and Back Up a Moving Trailer: A Lesson from a Pro
- How to Organize Your Move Using Pinterest
- Understanding Your Towing Capabilities: An Interview with Bob De Kruyff
- 5 Must Download iPhone Apps for Moving
- 8 Tips for Parking and Backing up a Moving Truck
- How to Choose The Right Self-Storage