I really can't put a number on how many times I've moved in my adult life, but it's definitely been a lot. After each move I tell myself that I am going to hire movers and a cleaning crew, but I always end of doing it myself, with help from friends and family. Moving can be a bit overwhelming and stressful, but the key is to make it fun and always reward yourself and your helpers. I love cooking and baking, so I treat my helpers with a special homemade dinner or some baked goodies. If I am not working or in the kitchen, you can usually find me spending time out with my 1-year-old daughter. I am obsessed with TV dramas, Nora Robert's novels and looking up random things on Google.
Most Popular Posts
- Insider’s Scoop: Moving Truck Convoy for Superstorm Sandy Relief
- How To Organize Your Garage
- Minecraft Party Ideas using Cardboard Boxes!
- Winner: Tasty Fried Turkey Recipe Contest
- How to Park and Back Up a Moving Trailer: A Lesson from a Pro
- How to Organize Your Move Using Pinterest
- Understanding Your Towing Capabilities: An Interview with Bob De Kruyff
- 5 Must Download iPhone Apps for Moving
- 8 Tips for Parking and Backing up a Moving Truck
- How to Choose The Right Self-Storage