No matter who you are, at some point you will have to go through the experience of moving. Whether it is from one family home to another, from your parents' house to a dorm, or from your first apartment to your first house, you will have to make that transition and make a new space your home. I have made almost all those transitions and made my fair share of moving mistakes along the way. All you can do is smile and learn because odds are that no matter how much you move, there will be hiccups along the way! But my life is not all moving and organizing. I like to take my three dogs out, try out new dinner recipes and relax while catching up on my favorite TV shows.
Most Popular Posts
- Insider’s Scoop: Moving Truck Convoy for Superstorm Sandy Relief
- How To Organize Your Garage
- Minecraft Party Ideas using Cardboard Boxes!
- Winner: Tasty Fried Turkey Recipe Contest
- How to Park and Back Up a Moving Trailer: A Lesson from a Pro
- How to Organize Your Move Using Pinterest
- Understanding Your Towing Capabilities: An Interview with Bob De Kruyff
- 5 Must Download iPhone Apps for Moving
- 8 Tips for Parking and Backing up a Moving Truck
- How to Choose The Right Self-Storage