Moving can be an adventure sometimes. When I relocated for college, my mom and I packed up all my things and did a road trip, stopping at hotels along the way and making the most of it. I love exploring new places, singing along to music in the car, and finding new places to eat - road trips have therefore become an addiction of mine ever since.
Most Popular Posts
- Insider’s Scoop: Moving Truck Convoy for Superstorm Sandy Relief
- How To Organize Your Garage
- Minecraft Party Ideas using Cardboard Boxes!
- Winner: Tasty Fried Turkey Recipe Contest
- How to Park and Back Up a Moving Trailer: A Lesson from a Pro
- How to Organize Your Move Using Pinterest
- Understanding Your Towing Capabilities: An Interview with Bob De Kruyff
- 5 Must Download iPhone Apps for Moving
- 8 Tips for Parking and Backing up a Moving Truck
- How to Choose The Right Self-Storage