I believe that planning and a to-do list go a long way when preparing for any event. Leading up to the day of your move, you should have gone through plenty of lists and tips meant to make the day go by smoothly. But remember you can't control it all, so if you run into a hiccup, don't dwell. Moving signifies a new beginning, start yours on the right foot. On a more personal note, I'm a digital darling and a lover of cities. I cook to relax, but I hate baking.
Most Popular Posts
- Insider’s Scoop: Moving Truck Convoy for Superstorm Sandy Relief
- How To Organize Your Garage
- Minecraft Party Ideas using Cardboard Boxes!
- Winner: Tasty Fried Turkey Recipe Contest
- How to Park and Back Up a Moving Trailer: A Lesson from a Pro
- How to Organize Your Move Using Pinterest
- Understanding Your Towing Capabilities: An Interview with Bob De Kruyff
- 5 Must Download iPhone Apps for Moving
- 8 Tips for Parking and Backing up a Moving Truck
- How to Choose The Right Self-Storage