I’ve lived in five different states and moved a total of 17 times in my life (including two cross-country trips). If it’s done right, moving doesn’t have to be a stressful experience. With a little preparation and the right resources, your move can be a breeze. Personally, I’m slightly obsessed with technology, Internet trends and my dog. I firmly believe in the depths of my soul that baked beans and cantaloupe are awful. In my free time, I like to knit and crochet, read and put a dent in my couch. I hope this blog entertains you while providing useful advice for a stress-free move.
Most Popular Posts
- Insider’s Scoop: Moving Truck Convoy for Superstorm Sandy Relief
- How To Organize Your Garage
- Minecraft Party Ideas using Cardboard Boxes!
- Winner: Tasty Fried Turkey Recipe Contest
- How to Park and Back Up a Moving Trailer: A Lesson from a Pro
- How to Organize Your Move Using Pinterest
- Understanding Your Towing Capabilities: An Interview with Bob De Kruyff
- 5 Must Download iPhone Apps for Moving
- 8 Tips for Parking and Backing up a Moving Truck
- How to Choose The Right Self-Storage