I've moved more times than I can count on my fingers and toes! I've moved coast to coast a couple of times with at least a dozen more moves within those major cities. I have made my fair share of moving mistakes but with the proper preparation and organization I believe any move can go smoothly. When I'm not on the move I enjoy running distance, working on DIY projects and trying new recipes.
Most Popular Posts
- Insider’s Scoop: Moving Truck Convoy for Superstorm Sandy Relief
- How To Organize Your Garage
- Minecraft Party Ideas using Cardboard Boxes!
- Winner: Tasty Fried Turkey Recipe Contest
- How to Park and Back Up a Moving Trailer: A Lesson from a Pro
- How to Organize Your Move Using Pinterest
- Understanding Your Towing Capabilities: An Interview with Bob De Kruyff
- 5 Must Download iPhone Apps for Moving
- 8 Tips for Parking and Backing up a Moving Truck
- How to Choose The Right Self-Storage