I have moved a total of 10 times in my lifetime and as much as I hate moving I know lots of easy tricks to make it less stressful. I love the ocean and hope to someday move to Hawaii (hopefully when I do it will be my 11th move and my last - always save the hardest for last). I have a loving husband, 4 year old son who I adore more than anything in the world and the best watch dog who is nonetheless the largest boxer I have ever seen. I enjoy being with family, hanging out with friends, going to see a good comedy show, snow skiing, yoga and traveling.
Most Popular Posts
- Insider’s Scoop: Moving Truck Convoy for Superstorm Sandy Relief
- How To Organize Your Garage
- Minecraft Party Ideas using Cardboard Boxes!
- Winner: Tasty Fried Turkey Recipe Contest
- How to Park and Back Up a Moving Trailer: A Lesson from a Pro
- How to Organize Your Move Using Pinterest
- Understanding Your Towing Capabilities: An Interview with Bob De Kruyff
- 5 Must Download iPhone Apps for Moving
- 8 Tips for Parking and Backing up a Moving Truck
- How to Choose The Right Self-Storage