I was born and raised in a suburb near Chicago, Illinois. I moved to Arizona to complete my college education. My time in Arizona thus far has required a lot of moving in just a short amount of time. From moving in and out of a dorm, apartments and house I've acquired a lot of skills in the art of moving. Moving is an opportunity to start fresh and have lots of fun while doing so. Every move gives you a chance to redecorate and reorganize your life. As for my personal life, I'm an expert at binge watching shows, eating dip dish pizza and I enjoy hiking.
Most Popular Posts
- Insider’s Scoop: Moving Truck Convoy for Superstorm Sandy Relief
- How To Organize Your Garage
- Minecraft Party Ideas using Cardboard Boxes!
- Winner: Tasty Fried Turkey Recipe Contest
- How to Park and Back Up a Moving Trailer: A Lesson from a Pro
- How to Organize Your Move Using Pinterest
- Understanding Your Towing Capabilities: An Interview with Bob De Kruyff
- 5 Must Download iPhone Apps for Moving
- 8 Tips for Parking and Backing up a Moving Truck
- How to Choose The Right Self-Storage