I have become the Tetris moving guru over the years, providing assistance and consultation on how to pack a truck to many friends and family. I also learned a few things about moving (and life in general) with my dozen or so moves under my belt - 1. Never own a truck unless you enjoy helping people move. 2. Never serve beer during your move - always wait till you are done for the reward. 3. Always have one person in charge for the moving day - and lastly - try to laugh and have fun!
Most Popular Posts
- Insider’s Scoop: Moving Truck Convoy for Superstorm Sandy Relief
- How To Organize Your Garage
- Minecraft Party Ideas using Cardboard Boxes!
- Winner: Tasty Fried Turkey Recipe Contest
- How to Park and Back Up a Moving Trailer: A Lesson from a Pro
- How to Organize Your Move Using Pinterest
- Understanding Your Towing Capabilities: An Interview with Bob De Kruyff
- 5 Must Download iPhone Apps for Moving
- 8 Tips for Parking and Backing up a Moving Truck
- How to Choose The Right Self-Storage