As makers, doers and avid participators of this change, we are always adjusting, re-adjusting, transforming and adapting. In other words, we’re all learning and shaping ourselves around these inevitable changes. One of the most common examples is moving. My advice to movers out there is to just have fun with it! I find that making a day of it is the way to go! Plan fun snack breaks in between, blast the music and just keep yourself in high spirits. On a personal note, I am always on-the-go.. You’ll see me sprinting from point A to B with my phone in one hand and coffee in the other. I am an avid social media user and an eager foodie who never wants to miss a thing!
Most Popular Posts
- Insider’s Scoop: Moving Truck Convoy for Superstorm Sandy Relief
- How To Organize Your Garage
- Minecraft Party Ideas using Cardboard Boxes!
- Winner: Tasty Fried Turkey Recipe Contest
- How to Park and Back Up a Moving Trailer: A Lesson from a Pro
- How to Organize Your Move Using Pinterest
- Understanding Your Towing Capabilities: An Interview with Bob De Kruyff
- 5 Must Download iPhone Apps for Moving
- 8 Tips for Parking and Backing up a Moving Truck
- How to Choose The Right Self-Storage