As a Native Arizonan, I’ve never lived out of state before. But that doesn’t mean I haven’t had my fair share of moves. For me, the key to a successful move is organization! Lists are my best friend and I always have “Keep”, “Donate”, and “Trash” piles. Moving doesn’t have to be all business, though. Good music and helpful friends can help ease some of the stress that relocating seems to cause. When I’m not moving or working, I love to spend time with my husband and three children. I love to write and am obsessed with taking pictures of anything that inspires me. I am obsessed with Disney and am a huge football fan. I’m a huge fan of social media and a T.V. junkie.
Most Popular Posts
- Insider’s Scoop: Moving Truck Convoy for Superstorm Sandy Relief
- How To Organize Your Garage
- Minecraft Party Ideas using Cardboard Boxes!
- Winner: Tasty Fried Turkey Recipe Contest
- How to Park and Back Up a Moving Trailer: A Lesson from a Pro
- How to Organize Your Move Using Pinterest
- Understanding Your Towing Capabilities: An Interview with Bob De Kruyff
- 5 Must Download iPhone Apps for Moving
- 8 Tips for Parking and Backing up a Moving Truck
- How to Choose The Right Self-Storage