My only state crossing move was over ten years ago when my family left our Southern California roots for a new adventure in Arizona. In more recent years, local moves within the Valley haven't left me a stranger to moving. Whether it was moving into college dorms or into various new apartments, I have luckily always had the support of my friends and family to help with my moves. Away from work, you can find me blogging, traveling, enjoying time with family, and heading out to local events and checking out local bands with friends.
Most Popular Posts
- Insider’s Scoop: Moving Truck Convoy for Superstorm Sandy Relief
- How To Organize Your Garage
- Minecraft Party Ideas using Cardboard Boxes!
- Winner: Tasty Fried Turkey Recipe Contest
- How to Park and Back Up a Moving Trailer: A Lesson from a Pro
- How to Organize Your Move Using Pinterest
- Understanding Your Towing Capabilities: An Interview with Bob De Kruyff
- 5 Must Download iPhone Apps for Moving
- 8 Tips for Parking and Backing up a Moving Truck
- How to Choose The Right Self-Storage