Growing up in a Navy family moving became second nature for us. I decided to take the tricks I learned growing up into my adult life having successfully moved close to 25 times. It has become easy to load my life into the back of a truck and be on my way. When I am not moving I can be found watching an array of television shows or in the park with my 4 dogs.
Most Popular Posts
- Insider’s Scoop: Moving Truck Convoy for Superstorm Sandy Relief
- How To Organize Your Garage
- Minecraft Party Ideas using Cardboard Boxes!
- Winner: Tasty Fried Turkey Recipe Contest
- How to Park and Back Up a Moving Trailer: A Lesson from a Pro
- How to Organize Your Move Using Pinterest
- Understanding Your Towing Capabilities: An Interview with Bob De Kruyff
- 5 Must Download iPhone Apps for Moving
- 8 Tips for Parking and Backing up a Moving Truck
- How to Choose The Right Self-Storage