Moving has been a big part of my life. As a kid my family moved all over the southwest. After graduating from High school I continued that pattern living in New Mexico, Arizona, Southern California and Northern California. Why so many relocation’s? I guess I just like the adventure of exploring new places and meeting new people. Though I do enjoy moving and can offer some great advice to make a move more fun, I understand not everyone shares my passion for living in new places so I can offer them a great deal of advice for making a move easier and less stressful. When I'm not planning my next moving, I’m playing music, surfing, playing disc golf and riding my bike.
Most Popular Posts
- Insider’s Scoop: Moving Truck Convoy for Superstorm Sandy Relief
- How To Organize Your Garage
- Minecraft Party Ideas using Cardboard Boxes!
- Winner: Tasty Fried Turkey Recipe Contest
- How to Park and Back Up a Moving Trailer: A Lesson from a Pro
- How to Organize Your Move Using Pinterest
- Understanding Your Towing Capabilities: An Interview with Bob De Kruyff
- 5 Must Download iPhone Apps for Moving
- 8 Tips for Parking and Backing up a Moving Truck
- How to Choose The Right Self-Storage