Everyone can think of something better to do on their day off than packing everything up and moving—sitting on the couch watching TV comes to mind, maybe with a few cold beverages. But moving is a fact of life, and we all have to do it at one point or another, some more often than others. I’ve moved enough to know that it's not a relaxing weekend, but there are many ways to make it easier and less stressful. And cold beverages serve as a nice reward when you’re done. On a personal note, I’m a sports fanatic. I don’t believe that a weekend spent watching sports amounts to “not getting anything done,” despite what my wife might say. On another personal note, my wife is better than yours.
Most Popular Posts
- Insider’s Scoop: Moving Truck Convoy for Superstorm Sandy Relief
- How To Organize Your Garage
- Minecraft Party Ideas using Cardboard Boxes!
- Winner: Tasty Fried Turkey Recipe Contest
- How to Park and Back Up a Moving Trailer: A Lesson from a Pro
- How to Organize Your Move Using Pinterest
- Understanding Your Towing Capabilities: An Interview with Bob De Kruyff
- 5 Must Download iPhone Apps for Moving
- 8 Tips for Parking and Backing up a Moving Truck
- How to Choose The Right Self-Storage