Although I may only be 20-years-young, I like to think I've got a little bit of moving expertise under my belt. Picking up in Philadelphia to move to Phoenix for school in as little bags as possible was quite the challenge, but somehow I made it happen. Fast forward 2 1/2 years later, two more local moves as a broke, car-less college student and I've learned that sometimes you have to beg, borrow and then beg again to get the job done. When I'm not helping you with tips and tricks for getting your DIY move done successfully, I can be found on the sideline of a sporting event looking down the barrel of my DSLR camera.
Most Popular Posts
- Insider’s Scoop: Moving Truck Convoy for Superstorm Sandy Relief
- How To Organize Your Garage
- Minecraft Party Ideas using Cardboard Boxes!
- Winner: Tasty Fried Turkey Recipe Contest
- How to Park and Back Up a Moving Trailer: A Lesson from a Pro
- How to Organize Your Move Using Pinterest
- Understanding Your Towing Capabilities: An Interview with Bob De Kruyff
- 5 Must Download iPhone Apps for Moving
- 8 Tips for Parking and Backing up a Moving Truck
- How to Choose The Right Self-Storage