I’ve moved nearly 20 times, including a summer I spent living abroad in 3 different countries. I’ve always been a fan of change, and moving provides exactly that. My advice to movers is to pack as far in advance as possible and always label your boxes. When moving, I pack a separate duffel bag as if I’m going out of town for the weekend. This allows for easy access to daily necessities while you’re packing and unpacking. On a personal note, I love music, puns and fishing. On the weekends you can find me hanging out with friends, hiking or binge watching Grey's Anatomy.
Most Popular Posts
- Insider’s Scoop: Moving Truck Convoy for Superstorm Sandy Relief
- How To Organize Your Garage
- Minecraft Party Ideas using Cardboard Boxes!
- Winner: Tasty Fried Turkey Recipe Contest
- How to Park and Back Up a Moving Trailer: A Lesson from a Pro
- How to Organize Your Move Using Pinterest
- Understanding Your Towing Capabilities: An Interview with Bob De Kruyff
- 5 Must Download iPhone Apps for Moving
- 8 Tips for Parking and Backing up a Moving Truck
- How to Choose The Right Self-Storage