I grew up in a family of gearheads, driving every kind of car, truck, and RV, and towing every kind of trailer; up the mountains of northern Arizona and Colorado, and down deep into the backwaters of Mexico. Beyond my trailering experience, I've also moved myself more than ten times, and as the owner of multiple pick-up trucks, I'm always the first to get the call when a friend is relocating. In my free time, I enjoy all kinds of motorsports, building custom cars and motorcycles, hanging out with my dog Offy and cat Noni, and volunteering at the local art museum.
Most Popular Posts
- Insider’s Scoop: Moving Truck Convoy for Superstorm Sandy Relief
- How To Organize Your Garage
- Minecraft Party Ideas using Cardboard Boxes!
- Winner: Tasty Fried Turkey Recipe Contest
- How to Park and Back Up a Moving Trailer: A Lesson from a Pro
- How to Organize Your Move Using Pinterest
- Understanding Your Towing Capabilities: An Interview with Bob De Kruyff
- 5 Must Download iPhone Apps for Moving
- 8 Tips for Parking and Backing up a Moving Truck
- How to Choose The Right Self-Storage