Even with over 15 moves under my belt, I learn something new each time! Rather than complaining about the hassle, I like to say that moving is an opportunity to make memories and “Move On”. My advice: when moving make sure you take time to snap photos, laugh, and congratulate yourself and your team when you’re done. On a personal note, I’m obsessed with shoes and painting my nails. I’ll admit to watching way too much reality TV, but I can’t help that Snooki makes me laugh, and the Biggest Loser makes me cry. I am a natural organizer, an avid baker, cook and poodle lover!
Most Popular Posts
- Insider’s Scoop: Moving Truck Convoy for Superstorm Sandy Relief
- How To Organize Your Garage
- Minecraft Party Ideas using Cardboard Boxes!
- Winner: Tasty Fried Turkey Recipe Contest
- How to Park and Back Up a Moving Trailer: A Lesson from a Pro
- How to Organize Your Move Using Pinterest
- Understanding Your Towing Capabilities: An Interview with Bob De Kruyff
- 5 Must Download iPhone Apps for Moving
- 8 Tips for Parking and Backing up a Moving Truck
- How to Choose The Right Self-Storage