I've lived in Arizona my entire life but have moved city to city, from dorm room to home and back again, to my first apartment, followed by a few other moves. I've lived in Phoenix, Tempe, Mesa, Scottsdale, and am currently back in Phoenix. The hardest part by far when moving in Arizona, during the summertime, is moving in 110+ degree weather! With all the frustrations associated with moving, they all become worth it once you've successfully moved in and the new space begins to feel like home.
Most Popular Posts
- Insider’s Scoop: Moving Truck Convoy for Superstorm Sandy Relief
- How To Organize Your Garage
- Minecraft Party Ideas using Cardboard Boxes!
- Winner: Tasty Fried Turkey Recipe Contest
- How to Park and Back Up a Moving Trailer: A Lesson from a Pro
- How to Organize Your Move Using Pinterest
- Understanding Your Towing Capabilities: An Interview with Bob De Kruyff
- 5 Must Download iPhone Apps for Moving
- 8 Tips for Parking and Backing up a Moving Truck
- How to Choose The Right Self-Storage