Moving is a time for a fresh start in a new place, whether it be a new city, new state or even a new country. It's like starting a new book. You're only on the first page and you don't know how it will all play out. However, that feeling of the unknown comes with excitement as you embark on a new chapter. Having moved all over the Southwest, I know the hassles all too well. I love to travel but one of my biggest pet peeves is packing (and unpacking). On a personal note I like sushi, shoes, traveling, photography, social media, Oprah and above all my three rebellious Toy Poodles.
Most Popular Posts
- Insider’s Scoop: Moving Truck Convoy for Superstorm Sandy Relief
- How To Organize Your Garage
- Minecraft Party Ideas using Cardboard Boxes!
- Winner: Tasty Fried Turkey Recipe Contest
- How to Park and Back Up a Moving Trailer: A Lesson from a Pro
- How to Organize Your Move Using Pinterest
- Understanding Your Towing Capabilities: An Interview with Bob De Kruyff
- 5 Must Download iPhone Apps for Moving
- 8 Tips for Parking and Backing up a Moving Truck
- How to Choose The Right Self-Storage