Few things in life are as monumental as moving; new home, new city, new job and new friends. As overwhelming as it may seem, moving can be a great opportunity to get organized, try new things, and follow your dreams. My greatest advice is to plan in advance and take it one step at a time. Before you know it, you’re settled into your new home, and your move is just another adventure under your belt. On a personal note, I love getting outdoors and hiking, biking or swimming. However, I do enjoy a lazy afternoon with a good movie (preferably comedy, second runner up: horror). I couldn’t live without music, and can make a mean playlist for any occasion.
Most Popular Posts
- Insider’s Scoop: Moving Truck Convoy for Superstorm Sandy Relief
- How To Organize Your Garage
- Minecraft Party Ideas using Cardboard Boxes!
- Winner: Tasty Fried Turkey Recipe Contest
- How to Park and Back Up a Moving Trailer: A Lesson from a Pro
- How to Organize Your Move Using Pinterest
- Understanding Your Towing Capabilities: An Interview with Bob De Kruyff
- 5 Must Download iPhone Apps for Moving
- 8 Tips for Parking and Backing up a Moving Truck
- How to Choose The Right Self-Storage