Over the years I've moved from mom and dad's to the dorms at college, moved back home afterwards, and a few places on my own since then. I like to think of moving as a fresh start. It's a great chance to find things you've forgotten about and toss the things you wish you never remembered! Throw on your sneakers, grab some friends and family and get to it! Remember: Attitude is everything. Have fun! On a personal note: I love the beach and good art. I believe music can cure anything. I'm a lover of traveling, good food and conversation. Also, I recently got married to my best friend and the love of my life!
Most Popular Posts
- Insider’s Scoop: Moving Truck Convoy for Superstorm Sandy Relief
- How To Organize Your Garage
- Minecraft Party Ideas using Cardboard Boxes!
- Winner: Tasty Fried Turkey Recipe Contest
- How to Park and Back Up a Moving Trailer: A Lesson from a Pro
- How to Organize Your Move Using Pinterest
- Understanding Your Towing Capabilities: An Interview with Bob De Kruyff
- 5 Must Download iPhone Apps for Moving
- 8 Tips for Parking and Backing up a Moving Truck
- How to Choose The Right Self-Storage