Currently viewing the category: "Distracted Driving"
- Moving Into Your First Apartment
- How to Choose the Right Size Moving Truck Rental
- Will it fit: Dimensions of U-Haul Trailers
- Moving With a Cargo Van
- Five Tips to Get Rid of Clutter When Downsizing
- Moving to Seattle
- Moving Trucks: Ramp vs. Liftgate
- “My First Time Driving a 26 Foot Moving Truck”
- How to Pack: The Bedroom
- Estimating the Mileage Fees for Your Move
Featured AuthorTracy WI've lived in Arizona my entire life but have moved city to city, from dorm room to home and back again, to my first apartment, followed by a few other moves. I've lived in Phoenix, Tempe, Mesa, Scottsdale, and am currently back in Phoenix. The hardest part by far when moving in Arizona, during the summertime, is moving in 110+ degree weather! With all the frustrations associated with moving, they all become worth it once you've successfully moved in and the new space begins to feel like home.