Welcome to the Big Game 2014! U-Haul is sponsoring the Game Day Moment Giveaway to hear your favorite Game Day Moment. Details of the Game Day Moment contest are as follows:
Prizes:U-Haul will be giving away 5 Seattle Seahawks and 5 Denver Broncos hitch covers.
Duration: Entries for the Game Day Moment Giveaway will be accepted from January 21st to January 30th. Winners will be announce on January 31st.
Full Terms and Conditions:
U-Haul’s Game Day Moment Giveaway will start January 21st, 2014 and run through January 30th, 2014. No purchase necessary to enter or to win. This contest is sponsored by U-Haul International, Inc., located at 2727 N. Central Avenue, Phoenix, AZ 85004
Entries will be accepted on the official U-Haul Facebook, G+ and on this post. Multiple entries are permitted.
Open to legal residents of the United States, Canada, and the District of Columbia (excluding Quebec, territories or protectorates of the United States), 18 years of age or older. Employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives (and their immediate families (mother, father, sister, brother, any child, husband, wife), and those living in the same household of such U-Haul International, Inc. employees and anyone directly connected with the production and distribution of this contest is not eligible to enter or win. Void where prohibited by law.Void where prohibited by law.
Winners for the giveaways will be selected randomly. Winners will be notified via the social media channel they used to submit their entry. Winners must respond to notification within one week of being selected. After one week, prize offer is void. Odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received. Selection will be conducted by U-Haul International, Inc. whose decisions are final and binding on all matters relating to the contest/sweepstakes.
Do we have a hitch cover for your team? Check here and if you win we will send you the hitch cover of your choice!
1. Only ten (10) prizes will be awarded per contest.
2. Upon submission, all entries to this contest, along with all copyright, trademark, and other property rights associated with the contest entry become the sole property of U-Haul International Inc. and MovingInsider.com. Upon submission of each entry, the entrant and/or their parent or legal guardian acknowledge that U-Haul International will own all rights to use, modify, publish, display, promote and distribute the photo in perpetuity and without compensation to or permission of the entrant.
3. All contestants under the age of 18 must have the consent of their parent or legal guardian and agree to all the Contest Rules stated herein. U-Haul will verify the age of all contest winners.
4. Any contestant found to have provided false information with their entry shall be immediately and automatically disqualified.
5. Only properly submitted entries shall be eligible for voting and a prize. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, not to display any entry that may be offensive, profane or otherwise inappropriate.
6. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, WordPress and Google+.
7. By entering, entrants agree: (a) to be bound by these Official Rules and that the decisions of the contest administrators will be binding and final in all respects; and (b) that U-Haul International, Inc. and MovingInsider.com shall have the right and permission to use winner’s name and photograph for advertising, promotional and/or any other purpose in any media without additional compensation unless prohibited by law.
8. No substitutions or transfers of prize, except by U-Haul International, Inc. or MovingInsider.com (due to prize unavailability) for a prize of equal or greater value selected by U-Haul International, Inc. By entering, entrants agree that U-Haul International, Inc., its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, contractors, advertising and promotion agencies and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents, and MovingInsider.com are not liable and shall be held harmless by entrant for any claim, action, liability, loss, injury and/or damage to entrant and/or any other person and/or entity, including, without limitation, personal injury and/or death to entrant and/or any other person, and/or damage to personal and/or real property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, use and/or misuse of a prize, by misdirected or incomplete entries, by electronic or computer malfunctions,or by participation in this promotion.
9. If this contest/sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the U-Haul International, Inc. which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this sweepstakes, U-Haul International, Inc. and MovingInsider.com reserves the right in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who it believes has tampered with the entry process, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the sweepstakes (or any portion thereof). In the event of cancellation or termination, U-Haul International, Inc. and MovingInsider.com may, in its sole discretion, select winners from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to the event requiring such cancellation or termination to award prizes. Prizes are awarded “as is” without any warranty or guarantee provided by U-Haul International, Inc. or MovingInsider.com
10. In the event the winner is disqualified for any reason, U-Haul International, Inc. and MovingInsider.com judges will select a new winner and notify them by social media.
11. By entering this Contest, the entrant and/or their parent or legal guardian agree that any and all disputes arising out of this Contest shall be submitted to a binding arbitration before the American Arbitration Association. U-HAUL AND YOU AGREE THAT CLAIMS MAY ONLY BE BROUGHT IN AN INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND IN THE NAME OF AN INDIVIDUAL PERSON OR ENTITY AND THAT CLAIMS MUST PROCEED ON AN INDIVIDUAL AND NON-CLASS AND NON-REPRESENTATIVE BASIS.