Are you still looking for more ways to reuse your cardboard boxes? Then you are in luck because today we are bringing you 5 more cool DIY cardboard projects.
1. Build a Robot: Who doesn’t need a cool robotic arm made out of cardboard? This build-it-yourself robotic kit lets you make a robotic arm with either a camera mount or claw attachment. Right now you can find the you can back the project here: kickstarter.com
2. Box Fort: If you didn’t get a chance to build a box fort as a kid, then you really missed out. All you really need to build a fort like the one above are boxes and imagination. You can find some great box fort inspiration here: howstuffworks.com
3. Macro Photo Studio: Do you have an interest in photography? Maybe you want to look into creating your very own DIY macro photo studio for under $10. With a small book box, some white tissue paper and some poster board you can be taking great macro photos in no time. Step by step instructions can be found here: strobist.blobspot.com
4. Baskets: With a little bit of decoration an old File box can become a cheap basket that is great for organizing your stuff. Instructions on how to create your own can be found here: brownpaper–packages.com
5. Lap Desk: Do your kids like to color at home or in the car? You can turn your old moving box into a cheap and easy lap desk for your children to work on. Full step by step instructions are here: makingfriends.com
If none of these ideas sound good to you, don’t just throw your old boxes away. U-Haul Moving boxes are built for multiple moves or many years in storage. U-Haul has set up a free box exchange to connect people who need boxes with those who already have them. That way you help to keep your old boxes out of landfills. U-Haul Box Exchange is here: uhaul.com