Father’s Day is Sunday, June 15th! If you still don’t have a gift yet, look no further. Grilling is a great way to bring together family and friends for this holiday. Put together a basket of some of these grilling accessories and bring out your dad’s inner grill master (buy propane here!). Try these gifts made for any budget:
- Non-Stick Kabob Baskets – Two kabob baskets makes grilling kabobs easier than ever! The baskets work for any kind of kabob, meat or vegetables. The non-stick nature makes for an easy clean up and the bamboo handles make for a comfortable grip.
- GrillPro 2 Pc. Essential Tool Set – This 2 Pc. Essential Tool Set by GrillPro includes an ergonomic stainless steel turner and locking tongs. Tongs have scalloped ends that make it easy for dad to grip when turning the food.
- Beer Can Chicken Roaster – Set dad up to make the family moast moist, tender, golden crispy chicken in the grill or oven. Give dad something new to try when grilling by infusing his flavorite beer or beverage into the meal.
- Char-Broil® Wireless Thermometer – This wireless meat thermometer takes the guessing game out of knowing when meat is done. It also is able to check the temperature of meats at 5 different places simultaneously to warn dad what sections of the meat are cooked less than others.
- Non-stick Triple Fish Basket – Another dad favorite, the Triple Fish Grilling Basket. Grill up to three whole fish at a time in our heavy gauge fish basket. This basket prevents the fish from sticking to the grill for a professional finished presentation.
When using any of the grilling items above, it’s important to stay safe.
Any of these gifts are sure to be a hit on Father’s Day. If you’re in a crafty mood though, check out some of these posts for DIY gift ideas: DIY Cardboard Crafts
Is your dad a grill master? What did you get him for Father’s Day? Share your thoughts for Father’s Day Gift Ideas in the comments below!