UPDATE: Contest is Closed!
We received many great entries from the U-Haul camper community. Thank you to everyone who participated! We really loved seeing all of the great photos. You can go to www.uhaulfamous.com to see if your photos make it onto the side of a U-Haul truck.
Thank you to everyone in the U-Haul Camper community that followed along with our recent #uhaulroadtrip. You were all very encouraging, and we are glad we got to interact with you and hear your feedback during our trip.
We know that some of you are interested in the shirts with the U-Haul camper on them that we wore throughout the #uhaulroadtrip, so we will be giving them away to you. All you have to do is upload photos of yourselves and your U-Haul campers.
To enter you can email the photos to us at email@example.com using “U-Haul Camper” in the subject line. Please include your full name address, and shirt size in the body of the email.
We will be giving away 10 of our #uhaulcamper shirts. The winners will be selected at random on August 10th, 2014 at midnight Pacific. But wait there’s more! The submitted photos will also become #uhaulfamous and will be featured in U-Haul truck graphics that you can track across the country on www.uhaulfamous.com
See below for the full terms and conditions.
U-Haul Camper Photo Terms and Conditions
- By submitting a photo through one of these methods described below, you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions.
- Take a new photo of the #uhaulroadtrip camper, or another U-Haul camper trailer and submit it by emailing the photos to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “U-Haul Camper” and including your full name and address in the body of the email.
- Requirements for photos being submitted
- Photos must be your original photo. Modification of someone else’s image does not count as original for purposes of submissions to U-Haul.
- You must have the permission of anyone featured in the photo to submit it to U-Haul under these Terms and Conditions.
- Photos must not infringe the copyrights or trademarks of any person or entity.
- Photos must be in keeping with U-Haul’s image and may not be offensive, lewd, obscene, sexually explicit, pornographic, immoral, disparaging, defamatory, and/or libelous, as determined by U-Haul in its sole discretion.
- Photos must not defame or invade publicity rights or privacy rights of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringe upon any person’s personal or proprietary rights.
- By submitting your photo, you agree that U-Haul can use and shall own the photo and all rights embodied therein, including the right to edit, publish, use, adapt, exploit, modify, copy, disseminate, post or dispose of any submitted materials, online, in print, film, television, or in any other media for advertising and promotional or other purposes without compensation or notification to you of any kind, except as prohibited by law.
- Photos submitted will be entered to win one of 10 #uhaulroadtrip shirts value: $5. Winners will be chosen at random on August 10, 2014 at 12:00 midnight Pacific. The prize may be substituted at any time at the discretion of U-Haul.
- You understand and acknowledge that you will receive no compensation or remuneration of any kind in exchange for submission of a photo.
- By submitting a photo, you agree to provide upon request by U-Haul information about yourself and others who appear in the photo including, but not limited to, name, date of birth, address, e-mail address, Instagram username, etc., and any other information reasonably requested.
- By submitting your photo, you agree that U-Haul may use your photographic image and likeness (and the photographic image and likeness of any other persons shown therein) for advertising, promotional and other purposes in any and media now or hereafter known (including the right to put the photo on a U-HAUL truck) without further compensation, notification or release and without limitation to time or territory.
- U-Haul reserves the right in its sole discretion to decline to use any photo that is submitted at any time and for any reason.
- You represent and warrant that (i) you have the permission of all persons featured in your photo to submit the photo under these Terms and Conditions, and (ii) your photo is your original work and is exclusively owned by you.
- By submitting the photo, you agree to defend, hold harmless and indemnify U-Haul and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, respective officers, directors, employees or agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) against any and all claims, including claims of alleged or actual infringement of any intellectual property rights, proprietary rights, rights of privacy and publicity, moral rights and rights of attribution raised by third parties in connection with any photo submitted.
- The Released Parties are not responsible for any injury, losses or damages of any kind resulting from the submission of your photo.
- Released Parties assume no responsibility for notifying you as to why your photo is or is not used.
- Released Parties assume no liability for any error, omission, deletion, defect, theft, destruction, or alteration of any photo.
- You expressly release the Released Parties from and against any and all claims which you have now or may have in the future for invasion of privacy, defamation, violation of rights of publicity or any other cause of action arising out of distribution, copying, display or other use of the photo in any medium.
- Your submission of a photo shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Arizona, without regard to conflicts of law provisions. You (or your parent/legal guardian should you be a minor in their state of residence) submit to exclusive personal jurisdiction in Arizona, and agree that any dispute shall be resolved by binding arbitration to be held in Phoenix, AZ via the Rules for Commercial Arbitration of the American Arbitration Association. In the event that arbitration is prohibited by law, any person submitting any materials agrees that any lawsuit or legal action with respect to any submitted materials must be brought in the state and federal courts in Maricopa County, Phoenix. U-HAUL AND YOU AGREE THAT CLAIMS MAY ONLY BE BROUGHT IN AN INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND IN THE NAME OF AN INDIVIDUAL PERSON OR ENTITY AND THAT CLAIMS MUST PROCEED ON AN INDIVIDUAL AND NON-CLASS AND NON-REPRESENTATIVE BASIS.