Looking for something easy to make for dinner tonight? These grilled buffalo chicken fries serve two, are very tasty and require minimal effort! Your dinner can cook for you out on the grill while you relax inside, out of the heat. Pin the recipe card above to save the recipe! For more, visit your grilling resource here.
What You Need
- 14 oz bag of frozen crinkle fries
- 1 tbsp butter, melted
- 4 tblsp blue cheese
- Approximately 4 tblsp Hot Sauce
- Approximately 4 tblsp Blue Cheese Dressing
- 2 Chicken Skewers
- Propane Grill
- Turn grill to medium-hot temperature
- Cube two chicken breasts and place on skewers
- Toss frozen fries in a medium size bowl with the melted butter
- Pour half the fries onto a single layer of aluminum foil
- Fold the aluminum loosely around the fries creating a foil boat with a large hole at the top of the boat to allow steam to escape
- Repeat this step with the remaining fries
- Place foil boats on the grill over indirect heat
- Cover the grill and cook for 20 to 30 mins, stirring once
- When you open the grill to stir the fries, add the chicken skewers to the grill and allow to cook for 5-6 mins on each side
- Once the fries are crispy, drizzle the hot sauce on the fries and sprinkle about two tbsp of blue cheese on each packet
- Remove the chicken from the grill and take off the skewers, set aside
- Cook the packets for two more minutes, remove foil packets from grill
- Add the chicken to the packets, drizzle some blue cheese dressing over the fry packets and serve
Watch the video below to see how the fries turned out!
This recipe is great for an easy night of cooking, a BBQ appetizer and tailgating. Don’t forget to keep your propane tank full over the summer! What are your easy summer grilling recipes?