Florida’s Boca Raton has a little bit of everything! It can be overwhelming trying to decide where to go or what to do when you’re a busy college student. So, we have compiled a list of activities in Boca Raton to help elevate your experience in the city. The best part? With uhaulcarshare you don’t need your own car to get to these fantastic places!
Getting to Boca Raton
Renting through uhaulcarshare can be done in five quick and easy steps!
- Visit the website
- Choose the vehicle you want and how long you need it for
- Fill out your information
- Take a picture of your valid driver’s license to upload to the site
- Take a picture of yourself for verification and you are ready to begin driving
You can read more information on how uhaulcarshare works here.
Local Food Joints: Activities in Boca Raton, FL
Take a bite out of Boca Raton with some of these tasty offerings. The area has many great restaurants that offer the best of Florida’s flavors.
- Tin Muffin Café (364 E Palmetto Park Rd, Boca Raton, FL 33432) – This quaint brunch café is a great spot to hang out with some friends in an environment off campus from Lynn University. Praised for being one of the best places to get lunch in town, everyone can find something to enjoy.
- Max’s Grille (404 Plaza Real, Boca Raton, FL 33432) – This spot is for students looking to feel a little classier without breaking the bank. From burgers, flatbreads, and big beautiful salads, the menu is extensive. Max’s Grille also offers a full bar for those of age.
Remember: Drink responsibly! NEVER DRINK AND DRIVE.
Best Beaches: Activities in Boca Raton, FL
You can’t be located off of the coast of Florida without thinking about the beaches. Boca Raton has some great offerings to take a dip, build sandcastles, or just lay out and tan.
- South Beach Pavilion Park –The South Beach Pavilion Park is known for having some of the stronger waves in the area making it a great location for those who enjoy surfing. It’s also a quieter spot for people just looking to kick back and relax.
- Deerfield Beach –This beach allows you to be more adventurous! It features several outdoor recreational water opportunities, like jet skis, kayaking, boat trips and more.
Weekend fun: Activities in Boca Raton, FL
Spontaneous trips are always fun but sometimes you need to plan ahead. Here are some great weekend activities to keep you busy.
- The Wick Theatre & Costume Museum (7901 N Federal Hwy, Boca Raton, FL 33487) – In the mood for a live show? Check out this sweet location. The theatre also features a costume museum with a collection of original costumes from over 35 Broadway productions and revivals which has an estimated value of more than $20 million.
- Florida Atlantic University Stadium (777 Glades Rd, Boca Raton, FL 33431) – Catch a game at the FAU Stadium. With over 30,000 seats you’re sure to find the perfect one for the upcoming college football or professional lacrosse games.
Tell us your experience riding in a uhaulcarshare on the streets of Boca Raton by sharing your pictures using #uhaulfamous. Happy riding!