If you are bracing for an upcoming storm, it is important to complete proper storm preparation. Follow these tips to both ensure your safety and prepare for upcoming outages and potential damage.
How U-Haul Can Help You Prepare:
- If you have a reservation, you can call 1-800-GO-UHAUL or visit uhaul.com and move your reservation to another day.
- U-Haul Truck Share 24/7 enables our customers to rent a truck using their GPS-enabled smartphone. This can be particularly helpful if there is a power outage in your area. Find more info at uhaul.com/share/.
- U-Haul storage may have available units in your area. Find more info at uhaul.com/storage/.
- U-Haul is the largest retailer of propane in the US. Fill your tanks up before the storm. Find a location near you at uhaul.com/propane/.
- U-Haul offers the Ready-To-Go℠ Box, a plastic reusable bin that is easy to stack and carry. Ideal for securing valuables. Available at most of our stores.
- U-Haul has a large selection of boxes, tape, bubble cushion, rope and many other specialized packing supplies to protect and secure your home and valuables.
Before or After the Storm:
Please check with our local U-Haul store locations or call 1-800-GO-UHAUL for information on our outreach programs in impacted areas.
U-Haul is proud to be at the forefront of aiding communities in times of need as an official American Red Cross Disaster Responder.